Welcome to a blog about a foodie's attempts to indulge her love of good food and wine on a tight budget. In a city without a Whole Foods. In a state with archaic alcohol laws. Did I mention the tight budget?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Greetings!

...and salutations. Welcome to my kitchen, have a seat right here at the table. Would you care for some tea or coffee? Oh, you'd like a taste of what I have, hmm? Well, there is some left in the bottle, let me get you a glass. Whoops, that one is chipped. Here we go, there's a nice clean one...and there's a healthy pour in it now. May I propose a toast? Here's to the start of my blog about my life in the kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of my home; I spend most of my time puttering about in it. I'd like to share my experiences there with you here on this blog, so join me here for something good to eat (and drink)! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home