Welcome to a blog about a foodie's attempts to indulge her love of good food and wine on a tight budget. In a city without a Whole Foods. In a state with archaic alcohol laws. Did I mention the tight budget?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Forgive Me

No, I haven't been sleeping off a major bender. Work has taken over what little brain-space I have, and there hasn't been room in my noggin for bloggin'. So if anyone is out there reading my lil' ol' blog, please forgive my dereliction of posting duties. (Ho-Lee Crap, DEH has updated no fewer than twelve times since my last post, he is totally kicking my ample butt.) I'll have something of substance up soon; this is my way of putting my toe gingerly in the water before doing a big, graceless, slightly spastic cannonball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home